Gingerbread Spice Mix.
You can have Gingerbread Spice Mix using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Spice Mix
- You need 4 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cardamom (optional).
Gingerbread Spice Mix step by step
- Measure out spices and combine in airtight container..
- Make sure well sealed and shake to mix!.
- Store in cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. I'm using a small mason jar with a label..
- You could also add ground coriander, ground cayenne, black pepper, ground anise or any combination to suit your own taste!.
- Cakes, (standard size) use 3-5 tsp..
- Cookies, (2-3 dozen) use 2-4 tsp..
- Pancakes or waffles, (8 servings) use 1-3 tsp..
- Can be used when making coffee, sprinkled on hot chocolate or even as a rub for chicken! Endless possibilites! And it would also make a great gift!.
- Sprinkled on Apple slices today and loved it! Also was good in herbal tea! :-).