You can have Beef Nilaga using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Nilaga
- It’s 2 lbs of beef brisket, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of big potato, cubed.
- It’s 1 of bok choy.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, chopped crosswise about 2 inches long.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole pepper corn.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 6 cups of water.
Beef Nilaga Step by step
- Sauté the onion until texture becomes soft.
- Add in beef brisket and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce and whole pepper corn and mix well.
- Pour in water and bring to boil, simmer for 1-2 hours.
- Put in vegetables starting with potatoes and carrots, simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Add bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.