Beijing hot pot. Hot Pots in Beijing West Railway Station. Hot Pots in Beijing Workers' Sports Complex. Beijing Hot Pot has brought the Beijing style of hot pot to Portland.
I highly recommend Beijing hot pot! From Beijing copper hot pot and spicy Chongqing hot pot, to Chaoshan beef hot pot, this guide will surely keep you warm during Beijing's cold Ready for some spicy hotpot For the cold weather, Beijing hot pot is the favorite of local people. You can make Beijing hot pot using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beijing hot pot
- Prepare 2 of chicken carcasses.
- It’s 400 g of beef bones.
- Prepare 2.5 L of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of goji berries.
- You need 20 of red dates.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of choice or combination of:.
- You need of Beef or chicken (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Fish fillets (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Prawns, squids or scallops.
- You need of Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes.
- You need of Dumplings or wontons.
- It’s of Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs.
- It’s of Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles.
- It’s of Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum.
- Prepare of condiments or dipping sauces:.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Fresh chillies.
- It’s of Garlic chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
From the quantity and quality of Beijing Hotpot Restaurants, we may conclude how local people love it. There is nothing can compare with eating Hotpot in the cold winter! Two kinds of hotpot restaurants can be found in Beijing: Mongolian style and Sichuan style. Beijing Mutton Hot Port, also known as Shuan Yangrou Hot Pot in the city, is especially popular during the winter season, when the city cools down and people are finding a nice hot meal to keep warm.
Beijing hot pot Preparation
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum..
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste..
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy..
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed..
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients..
Check out Chef Bao's Beijing hot pot recipe to make this classic dish at home! Plus, a tasty Shaobing ( Chinese flatbread). Haidilao Hot Pot and 海底捞火锅 Haidilao Hot Pot are on the list. Eduard Playa: Best sauces for hotpot in Beijing. ιηɠσ: Very friendly and good service, big sauce buffet, yummy hot pot! We try Hot Pots or shabu shabu wherever we can, and this place was excellent.