Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl. These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! The fresh veggies and tender shrimp gives boring old Ramen a burst of flavor and is amazingly delicious! I use my Cast Iron Dutch Oven for this recipe and serve it in these ramen bowls my kids love!
Feel free to keep things mild with just a dash of Sriracha or embrace the heat by adding extra. The spice level is entirely up to you! These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! You can create Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl
- You need 6 of Jumbo shrimp fresh or frozen (thawed) remove shells.
- It’s 2 packages of dry ramen noodles discard seasoning packet.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 6-8 of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen edamame.
- It’s 6 cups of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sliced scallions.
- You need 1 half of a jalapeno pepper diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 ears of corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic pepper seasoning salt.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Nissin Hot & Spicy Shrimp. has been added to your Cart. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Amazon's Choice for "spicy shrimp ramen noodles". This spicy shrimp ramen bowl recipe brings a cheap meal to the next level.
Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl Instructions
- In a large deep skillet or wok, take 2 tblsp of Garlic and saute in 3 Tblsp of Olive oil saute till fragrant then add bok choy saute for 2 mins and add chicken broth, cook until softened then with a slotted spoon take bok choy out of pan..
- Put edamame, corn, carrots, jalapeno and remain garlic in pan after 5 mins add soy sauce and sesame oil cook for another 5 minutes..
- In medium pot put 4 cups of salted water on stove bring to a boil add ramen noodles cook for 3 to 5 mins drain in collander don't over cook as they will continue to cook in broth..
- Meanwhile ramen is cooking in a saute or grill pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil once pan is warme d up add shrimp and sprinkle them with Garlic pepper season salt cook until pink.set aside.
- While shrimp is cooking grate ginger in large pan..
- Get 2 bowls put ramen noodles in each of them, then add broth,mixture with edamame and corn in, add shrimp and garnish with scallions,,enjoy,,?.
Fresh veggies and tender shrimp really puts it over the top. This Chicken Ramen is a comforting Thai-flavored soup that's filled with veggies, tender pieces of chicken and a creamy coconut broth. Creole spiced shrimp, fresh herbs and vegetables, and a luscious guacamole sauce top this shrimp ramen noodle bowl. When spring starts to creep Lots of tasty things going on in here. Fresh shrimp that's spicy but not set-your-mouth-on-fire hot.