Lobster Tail Francaise.
You can cook Lobster Tail Francaise using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Tail Francaise
- It’s 2 of Lobster tails.
- You need 1/2 Cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, Beaten.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Crack of Black Pepper.
- You need of Good Pinch Salt.
- It’s of Garlic Crimini Caps.
- You need 12 of Small Crimini Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sherry Wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Black Garlic Buttered Pasta.
- It’s 1 Head of Black Garlic, Chopped.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Box of Pasta (Choice is yours).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Bruleed Lemon.
- It’s of Lemon, halved.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of White Sugar.
Lobster Tail Francaise instructions
- Using scissors or kitchen shears, cut straight line down the top of lobster shell, stopping before the fin joint. Using your thumbs, crack the ribs of the shell underneath, to reveal the meat. Remove meat, and butterfly carefully. Salt and pepper eggs. Set a cast iron skillet to medium heat, and add butter and olive oil. Dredge lobster in flour, then egg. Once the butter stops foaming, add lobster, top side down. Cook 2 minutes per side. Save the shell..
- Clean excess from cast iron pan, and return to heat. Thoroughly wash crimini mushrooms, and carefully remove stems. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan, then add mushroom caps. Cook for 2 minutes, and add garlic, stirring so garlic doesn't burn. Once pan has a nice fond from the mushrooms and garlic, deglaze with sherry. Once wine is cooked down to thick consistency that coats the mushrooms, salt to taste..
- In a pot of water, add salt until it's salty as the ocean. Once boil is achieved, add pasta straight up and down, and push down lightly until pasta is submerged, cover. Once cooked, remove pasta but don't rinse. Add lobster shell to boiling water for 30 seconds, until bright red. Remove. In mushroom pan, melt butter, and add chopped black garlic, until butter has slightly browned and smells sweet from garlic. Add pasta and mushrooms caps, and toss..
- Cut lemon in half along median, and dip cut end into white sugar. Place sugar side down in hot pan until blackened and bubbly..
- Toss garlic caps in with pasta, and mix. Grab a nice amount with tongs, and place on side of plate, spinning as you release. Next to pasta, place the lobster shell, fixed back into place after breaking the ribs. Place meat on top for pretty presentation. Garnish with bruleed lemon, and curly parsley..