KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA.
You can have KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- You need of mashed kabocha squash.
- Prepare of egg beaten.
- It’s of almond flour.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of pepperoni or to taste.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes optional.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA step by step
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..