Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb). Vegetables are low in calories but rich in vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients. In addition, many are low in carbs and high in fiber, making them ideal for The definition of a low-carb diet varies widely. This warming hotpot of mushrooms and winter vegetables is a perfect comforting dinner to come home to on a cold winter's night.
It's full of cozy autumn I chose to serve the chicken with some low carb vegetables like pumpkin, Brussels sprouts, broccoli and yellow zucchini so they. A chunky low carb vegetable soup that's easy to make in the Instant Pot or on the stove top. Vegetables can be substituted with other low carb vegetables depending on preferences. You can have Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb)
- It’s 100 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- It’s 100 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms (quartered).
- It’s 85 gms of Eggplant (cubed).
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pumpkin (cubed).
- Prepare 100 gms of Bok Choy (Approx 1 bunch).
- Prepare 50 gms of Bean Shoots.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Oyster Sauce (Vegan oyster sauce if you wish).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 of tsb fish sauce (leave out for vegetarian).
- It’s 1 tsp of Five Spice.
- You need 1 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of thinly sliced ginger.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves thinly sliced.
- You need 100 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into blocks).
- You need Handful of Corriander for garnish.
- It’s 1 of red chili sliced for garnish.
- You need 3-4 Cups of Water.
The pumpkin puree is used to thicken the soup and add flavor but can be. A healthy, delicious Korean hot pot made with mushrooms! Beoseot (mushroom) jeongol is made with an assortment of different types of mushrooms. It's a great way to enjoy the strong earthy flavor of mushrooms.
Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) Instructions
- In a claypot or large pot, heat the Sesame oil on a low flame, add the garlic and ginger and fry quickly.
- Add the oyster, fish, soy sauce and sugar..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini & Eggplant.
- Add 3 cups of water, bring to boil and turn down heat. Cook until pumpkin is cooked through, add more water if required..
- Once pumpkin is cooked through, add the tofu and bok choy. Cook for a minute or 2 and serve..
- Garnish with, bean shoots, chilli, and Corriander.
Hot pots are also available as the pot only that can be warmed at the table on a butane heater or an electric burner. The Best Vegetables for Hot Pot. The sky is really the limit here. Just think about veggies that go with Asian flavors and you pretty much have your. The Best Low Carb Vegetables for Keto.