Coconut Curry Basa. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! The Best Easy Coconut Curry Recipe. The recipe is perfect for anyone who loves Thai food.
Recipe Tips For Easy Coconut Curry with Tofu: I used full fat coconut milk but you could also use the. An incredible Coconut Curry Sauce that's creamy with great depth of flavour yet is simple to make with everyday spices. I've used made a Coconut Curry with pumpkin, lentils and cashews here, but see. You can have Coconut Curry Basa using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Curry Basa
- You need 2 of fresh Basa fish or frozen.
- It’s 1/3 of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk (I used grace brand) |doesn’t matter which brand.
- Prepare 1 cup of bok choy.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of Thyme leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of natural seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil (your preference I used.
- Prepare of vegetable).
- You need 1 of whole small onion.
- You need 1 of garlic minced.
This rich, complex curry is the perfect dinner for meals around the table with family and friends. The recipe makes a big batch, so you'll have enough for a hungry crew, or for. Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Just let the chicken simmer in curry spice and coconut milk!
Coconut Curry Basa Instructions
- Get a bowl and place the fish with the vinegar and water and let it sit for 5 minutes (cleans the fish).
- Take the fish out of the bowl and place it on a cutting board or a another bowl. Started adding all the seasonings on the fish except the thyme, onion, garlic, bok choy and spinach..
- Turn the stove on to the heating level of 6. Place the garlic in a frying pan and let it become light brown. Next place the fish and let it cook 5 mins on each side..
- Pour the coconut milk over the fish and add the bok choy, spinach, onions, thyme. Turn the heat to 4 and cover the frying and let it cook for 15 mins. Then turn the heat to low to let it simmer. ( you want to make sure the bok choy, spinach and onions are cooked..
- If you can find the thyme take it out. Then serve. I ate rice and peas with it, but you can eat it with any side dish..
This Coconut Curry Chicken tastes better than your favorite restaurant! This Chicken Curry with coconut milk is made with pantry friendly yellow curry powder and customizable veggies, so you can. Thai Peanut Coconut Cauliflower Chickpea Curry. Tofu Vegan Nachos with Cashew Cheese Next stir in curry powder, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and salt. Add in coconut milk, tomato sauce.