Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles. Noodles in cold soy milk broth topped with cucumbers and watermelon. Each person can season this fabulous Cold Soy Milk Noodle Soup to their liking. Cucumber, dried soybeans, egg, ice cubes, pine nuts, salt, sesame seeds, thin noodles, tomato, water.
Be the first to rate & review! Light and rich at the same time, this cold soup is refreshing and fortifying. Traditionally, it's served in the summer and made with soy milk and thin wheat noodles. You can cook Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
- Prepare of <soup>.
- You need 400 cc of Soy milk.
- It’s 50 cc of Hot water.
- You need 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- Prepare 100 cc of Cold water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 of Star anise.
- You need of And Black Pepper.
- It’s of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- You need 200 g of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Suger.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- You need of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- You need of Noodles.
- Prepare of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- You need of chainese chili oil.
The soy milk sold to drink has no solids and is often artificially thickened with xantham gum or carrageenan and is missing the natural fiber that comes from soybeans. Kongguk soy milk though still has the fiber AND has some delectable little bits that make the flavor nuttier. This Savory Soy Milk Soup with Fried Dough, or Dou Jiang You Tiao, is a popular breakfast/brunch item in China. You can get the fried crullers in the refrigerated section near the tofu and noodles.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles Step by step
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
The base soup is made out of torigara soup and soy milk. Soy milk makes the spiciness of Rayu more mild. Rayu is used for making Tantanmen soup and also for gyoza dipping sauce. I have seen them in major supermarkets here in Brisbane so I assume that Rayu is easy to get nowadays. Chilled Soy Milk Noodle Soup "Kong Guk Su".