Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice. Curry goat with rice and peas is a dish that everyone needs to try to really understand how good it is. Try it once and you'll never go back If you enjoyed. This Caribbean Curry Goat is best served along with rice and peas; made with goat meat stewed until tender, fresh spices, and so much flavor in every bite.
Curried goat prepared with varied herbs and spices and served with a side of rice and peas! Recipes can still be cooked if the sim does not have the required ingredients. Jamaican goat curry is a national dish. You can cook Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice
- It’s of Goat———————.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of goat bone in.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots sliced on a bias.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- It’s of Rice——————————-.
- You need 1 cup of English peas frozen.
- You need 2 cup of medium grain rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 4-1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
Shows the Indian influence in Jamaica. Tasty served with rice and peas and fried plantain. Tasty served with rice and peas and fried plantain. Recipe by: SloeWolf Hertfordshire, England, UK.
Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and heat the oil in a pot one for rice one for goat. Add the rice to the pot and stir till the rice turns off color more white. Add 4 cup of water cook 10 minutes covered. Add the peas and parsley. Add half cup of water stir. Cover bring to boil turn off heat covered and undisturbed for 15-20 minutes..
- Rinse the goat and pat dry..
- Slice the onion and add to the hot oil..
- Add the goat to the pan of hot oil. Add the spices and stir good..
- The spices are added add the water and simmer for 15 minutes covered..
- Cut the carrots on a bias. Add the carrots. Simmer 30 minutes covered..
- Add to the goat, the mix of the cornstarch and water and Add to the goat and stir constantly till thickened..
- It's ready to be served with the rice. I hope you enjoy!!.
Jamaican Curry Goat – insanely delicious slow-cooked Jamaican Spiced Curry that is full of flavor and tender to the bone! Oh, be sure to serve it with this Caribbean beans and rice right here. You will be happy you did. Preparation Combine broth and salt in heavy large pot. In this simple goat curry recipe, lean and healthy goat meat becomes tender from simmering with tomatoes and traditional Indian spices.