KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA.
You can cook KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- Prepare 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- You need 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes optional.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA step by step
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..