Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties.
You can cook Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 pack of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 1 cup of Baby Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roast Black Sesame.
- It’s 1 cup of Shedded Carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
Tofu Quino Black Sesame Patties Instructions
- Wash and chop Baby Bok Choy into small pieces and set aside.
- Put the firm tofu into a big bowl.
- Add Soy Sauce, Salt, Pepper and corn starch.
- Add Quinoa into the bowl and knead them inside the bowl.
- Add Baby Bok Choy and shedded carrots.
- Add Roasted Black Sesame and mixed them well.
- Shape it into small Patty and have the frying pan ready.
- Pan fry 3 minutes on each side.
- Done and ready to serve.