Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame. Make this as a side dish or add protein for a full meal. Bok Choy recipe is a side dish that's simple, nourishing and packed with delicious flavors. The combination of soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and chili flakes are the perfect complement to tender-crisp bok choy.
A simple bok choy recipe for a healthy vegetable side dish. You will need garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and toasted sesame oil. You may unsubscribe at any time. You can create Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame
- It’s 3 of big bok choy.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- Prepare 7-8 pods of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Bok choy is the perfect vegetable for a healthy side dish. This recipe is flavored with garlic, ginger. Unlike regular bok choy, baby bok choy really does stand out in taste. It is a bit more Let me know what you think of this bok choy with sesame oil stir fry recipe in the comments below! it's also great fried with a little crispy fried bacon, balsamic and garlic.
Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame Instructions
- Wash the bok choy well to make sure all the dirt in the inside leaves is all washed out.
- Chop the bok choy (length wise) separating the whites from the greens, spring onions and garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saute pan.
- When hot, add the white parts of the bok choy. Spring onions and garlic. saute on high heat for 3-4 mins until bok choy is tender but not soggy.
- Add in the greens along with sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Saute for a few minutes and then top with sesame oil. Mix well.
- Serve hot.
The Bok Choy is a fantastic vegetable from Asia and fits perfectly to fish, meat and Wok-Dishes. Learn how to cook Bok Choy in our video. Bok Choy is one of my favorite vegetables. It has its own spiciness that is complimented by the sweetness of the sauce in this recipe. In a small bowl or cup, stir together the vegetable oil and sesame oil.