Egg Misua Noodles Soup. Misua is one of the famous breakfast soup and is so popular among kids. It is also the easiest and quickest to make especially during the winter time. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa.
Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. You can have Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- You need 150 gr of misua noodles.
- You need 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 1 of lt chicken broth.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Chicken noodle soup is one of the easiest soups to make. The ingredients are simple and inexpensive. We love the lightness of egg noodles, but you can throw just about any pasta into the pot. For another recipe that uses egg noodles, see our easy parmesan buttered noodles.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup Preparation
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! ?.
Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth. Noodle soup is common dish across East and Southeast Asia. Misua is a variety of Chinese noodles made from wheat flour. It is similar to Japanese somen noodles. So if you cannot find misua noodles in your local Misua, in Chinese culture, signifies long life, hence it is commonly served during birthdays.