Thai green curry. Delicious and easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce. A tutorial of this classic and famous Thai curry! Green curry is a central Thai variety of curry.
Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! All it takes is one pot, it's loaded with rich flavours, and is bound to be a crowd pleaser! You can cook Thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai green curry
- It’s 500 g of chicken thigh.
- It’s 3 of medium size carrots.
- Prepare 1 of bok choy.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- You need 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- Prepare of White rice.
Thai green curry is the most famous Thai dishes outside Thailand. This is the authentic Thai chicken curry recipe with the in-depth explanation. Vegetarian Thai green curry made with chickpeas, and healing ginger, garlic, turmeric, green curry paste, and lemongrass. This green curry chicken recipe is amazingly easy–simple enough for dinner any night of the week.
Thai green curry Preparation
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
Seriously, why order takeout when you can make THIS authentic Thai green curry chicken? Vegan Thai green curry is a classic Thai crowd pleaser prepared without any animal products yet with the Meanwhile, here is my take on Thai green curry. Simple and flavorful Thai green curry recipe served with steamed, seasonal vegetables. Thai Green Curry is one of those recipes it's hard to go too wrong on. We do our best to make it really easy for.