Simple Lobster Tail.
You can cook Simple Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Lobster Tail
- It’s 1 of Fresh lobster tails.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of of butter.
Simple Lobster Tail instructions
- Boil 4 to 6 cups of water.
- Add lobster tails to boiling water and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook time: Simmer 1 minute per 1oz. So if your lobster tail is 5oz, leave in for 5 minutes. (This does not increase by quantity, if you are boiling 4 lobster tails, all at 5oz each, time in water will remain 5 minutes)..
- As the lobster tails simmer, slice your lemon into 4 slices, and melt your butter in the microwave for 1 minute..
- Pull your lobster tails from water and use kitchen shears to cut them long ways. You just want to cut the shell, you can use a knife to cut the lobster evenly and spread apart for your butterfly effect. Do not cut all the way to the bottom shell, just a nice gentle slice ontop to spread apart the lobster will work nicely..