Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan.
You can cook Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan
- You need 1 lb of frozen yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Breaded Yellow Squash Parmesan Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare squash according to package directions, drain and let cool a bit..
- Mix evoo, sherry, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano into an emulsion in a shallow bowl..
- Mix bread crumbs with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in a large bowl..
- Dip cooked squash slices in emulsion and roll through bread crumb mix until well coated. Arrange slices in the bottom of a small baking dish..
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes, then turn on broiler and brown for 3-5 minutes..