How to spice up your ramen noodles. The only problem is that sometimes plain old Ramen can get boring. We have brought to you different ways in which you can spice up your cup of noodles, and they are as simple as they are lip-smacking. Well, Instant ramen is a great way to use up some of those sauces.
Spice things up with Sriracha sauce. Noodles cooked in the soup will add a lot of thickening starch into it, and cooking the noodles in the soup can make them go quite soggy. Want to beef up your ramen without, erm, adding any actual beef? You can create How to spice up your ramen noodles using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of How to spice up your ramen noodles
- Prepare Pack of ramen noodles.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Spinich or bok choy.
- It’s of Your favorite hot sauce * optional.
Fried tofu is where it's at, my friends. Ramen is the classic college student food staple, but after endless nights with those Cup Noodles, they start to lose their appeal. Here are a couple of ways to spice up the This is a breakfast ramen recipe, designed to hearty up your basic scrambled eggs and use up those extra packets of ramen. Ramen noodles have a reputation for being the poor, starving college students' go-to food.
How to spice up your ramen noodles Step by step
- First boil water for the ramen noodles.
- Add ramen noodles to the boiling water.
- As the noodles cook add your eggs to the water * tip: You can boil your eggs instead of poaching them..
- Add your vegetables and packet seasoning..
- Put it in a bowl and add hot sauce if needed ?.
- ENJOY ?.
They can get old and boring after a while, though. But students can make them more interesting and healthy. Ideas like the ones below can help turn an ordinary college meal into something extraordinary. S. has come a long way. How do you turn it into more than noodles and powder?