Inside out gyosa with baby bok choy.
You can cook Inside out gyosa with baby bok choy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inside out gyosa with baby bok choy
- Prepare 1 of # Lean ground chicken or turkey.
- You need 2 T of soy.
- It’s 1 T of sake.
- You need 1 T of mirin.
- It’s 1/2 T of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Minced Chinese cabbage (or bag of frozen Brussel sprouts thrown in food processor) (1/4 head).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko (or more).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of or 3 Baby bok choy sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 T of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 t of minced fresh Ginger.
- It’s 2 t of minced fresh Garlic.
- Prepare Inch of fresh ginger minced.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- You need 1-2 T of dried Chives.
Inside out gyosa with baby bok choy Instructions
- Mix all the wet ingredients with the meat and add in the minced cabbage or Brussel sprouts.
- Add in green onions and chives.
- Roll into large balls and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for about 20min.
- Heat skillet and add sesame oil. When medium heat, add garlic and ginger. Let simmer until fragrant and add baby bok choy, cut side down. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until bottom part is browned and leafy greens are wilted.
- Serve with soy sauce cut with a bit of rice vinegar.