Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy. Chinese Food Recipe – Bok Choy Oyster Sauce Let's see how its done step by step. Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe! Vegetables, Bok Choy, Oyster Sauce, Easy, Quick, Side Dish.
Baby bok choy, lightly cooked just until bright green, is the star of this Chinese side dish, which gets earthy sweetness from oyster sauce and portobello mushrooms. Reviews for: Photos of Chinese-Style Baby Bok Choy with Mushroom Sauce. There are more exciting bok choy recipes that I have to try and share with you all. You can have Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy
- Prepare 250 g of Beef (slice thinly).
- Prepare 200 g of Bok Choy.
- You need of Marinade;.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Stir Frying;.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 20 g of Ginger (minced).
When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cut the base of the stalk to separate the leaves so that it can be. Healthy and yummy oyster beef with Chinese broccoli is on my top lists of Beef stir-fry recipes. I am not familiar with both ingredients before moving to Guangdong province.
Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy Step by step
- MARINATE; marinate the beef with soy sauce and cornflour. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- BEEF; When ready, heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Cook the ginger and garlic until fragrant (10 sec). Then add the beef and cook it until brown all over (about 1 min per side)..
- SAUCE & VEGGIE; Next add our pre-mixed sauce and mix well. Then add the bok choy and mix well. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 1 minute..
- SERVE; Remove the lid and stir the dish. Turn off the heat and serve on a plate..
At the first several attempts, I love oyster sauce. This sauce with unique sweet flavor usually highlights many green vegetables. A sauce made with just oyster sauce will just taste of that – plain oyster sauce dolloped on greens. This fragrant recipe for Chinese Beef Noodle Soup is a delicious, and healthy soup that makes the perfect Don't take short cuts on cooking time. Drain well and leave whole or chop.