Cast Iron scalloped potatoes.
You can have Cast Iron scalloped potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron scalloped potatoes
- Prepare of russet potatoes sliced thin.
- Prepare of minced onions.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of heavy cream (can use 1 cup cream and 1 cup warm milk).
- You need of to taste Salt & pepper.
- It’s of flour.
Cast Iron scalloped potatoes instructions
- In 10” cast iron skillet sauté onion in butter on medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put sliced potatoes in large bowl and add in butter and onion mixture. Mix well..
- Place potatoes in cast iron skillet and salt & pepper well.
- Sprinkle flour on top of the potatoes and pour cream over the top..
- Place skillet in oven for 45 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through..