Stir-fried bok choy. If using bok choy, trim off the bottoms and separate into stalks. Rinse if necessary and drain on paper towels. This stir-fried bok choy recipe is a basic veggie side dish that can go with everything from Shanghainese braised pork belly to a roast chicken.
Even my picky son loves this dish. Adjust the spice to your liking and feel good about feeding your family wholesome natural ingredients. This easy bok choy stir fry is so delicious with broccoli, carrots and shiitakes, tossed in a tangy ginger garlic sauce. You can create Stir-fried bok choy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried bok choy
- You need 2 bundles of bok choy.
- You need of Shimeji 1/2 shares.
- Prepare 100 g of Kikurage.
- You need 50 g of Sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of a.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sake.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of salt with rice malt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s of b.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of starch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
My favorite baby bok choy recipe! Plenty of veggies and a tangy ginger garlic sauce make this easy stir fry a delicious, flavorful weeknight meal. Keep adding sauce a little at a time and continue Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in the leaf tips at.
Stir-fried bok choy Instructions
- Cut off the roots and cut them into 3cm widths. Shimeji cuts off the stem Wash Kikurage with water and cut into bite-sized pieces Cut the carrots into shapes of half circles.
- A and B are put in a bowl and mixed together..
- Put sesame oil in a frying pan and heat Add carrots, green pepper stems, shimeji, kikurage and sprouts Fry until soft.
- Add the leaves of Bok choy and mix, turn A and stir for 1.2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, tilt the frying pan and add B to the broth. If it gets thick, entangle it as a whole..
Here, bok choy are sliced and stir-fried with scallions, garlic, and ginger. A dash of salt, sugar, and sesame oil enhance the bok choy's natural vegetal Increase heat to high. Add sugar and season to taste with salt and cook. Bok choy is stir-fried with cashews, Chinese five-spice, and garlic for a quick and easy Asian-inspired side dish. Stir-fried garlic bok choy is a healthy and delicious side dish for just about any meal!