You can cook Lobster Tail using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Tail
- Prepare 4 of lobster tail.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of head garlic chopped.
- It’s 8 of lemon wedges.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of paprika.
Lobster Tail step by step
- Set oven @350 degrees..
- Prepare lobster tail. Cut along back of tail (STOP RIGHT BEFORE TAIL FIN). Separate meat from bottom of tail down to base of fin, keeping meat conected to base of fin..
- Take separated lobster meat and rub with olive oil, and lay meat ON TOP of shell. Sprinkle with salt and paprika..
- Place in 375 oven for 1-1 1/2 min per ounce…. ie. 8oz tail = 8 to 12 min till opaque..
- Remove from oven add a tbs of garlic butter to top each tail. Place the tails under the broiler for 3 mins till butter and tail start to brown..
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges..
- You can add a steak for surf and turf. Accompany with couscous and asparagus for a complete meal..