Shrimp & Bok Choy Soup. Order Your Premium Shrimp Today & Save! Spicy Szechwan shrimp, Thai-style shrimp, shrimp fried rice, and more. Old Charleston-Style Shrimp and Grits "Made this for a dinner party.
More narrow definitions may be restricted to Caridea, to smaller species of either group or to only the marine species. Under a broader definition, shrimp may be synonymous with prawn, covering stalk-eyed swimming crustaceans with long narrow muscular. Find easy, delicious shrimp recipes for all occasions from Bobby, Ina, Alton and more chefs at Food Network. You can cook Shrimp & Bok Choy Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp & Bok Choy Soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of red pepper, cut in strips.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 40 small of shrimp, cleaned.
- It’s 1 cup of soybean sprouts.
- Prepare 2 cup of baby bok choy.
Shrimp tossed in an easy from-scratch alfredo and cooked penne and bake until you have cheesy goodness. Expand your palate with some succulent seafood! Sample these shrimp recipes, including appetizers, dinners, salads, pasta, panzanella, casseroles, grilled shrimp, shrimp kabobs, stuffed shrimp, shrimp skewers, spicy shrimp and more. Avoid shrimp that has an unusual smell to it, especially if it smells like ammonia, which is a sign of bacterial growth.
Shrimp & Bok Choy Soup Step by step
- In a pan, golden the garlic in the olive oil..
- Add the red curry paste and continue cooking for 1 minute at medium heat. Stir continuously..
- Add the coconut milk, the warm chicken stock, the sugar, and the salt. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the pepper, the green onions, the shrimp, and the bok choy (in this order). Let simmer another 10 minutes..
- Add the soybean sprouts a few minutes before serving..
How to Prepare Shrimp Shrimp is a versatile food that you can cook in. Shrimp often gets a bad rap for its high cholesterol content. Shrimp Scampi "Simple and delicious exactly as written. Four clean plates at the dinner table." – krathburn. Linguine Pasta with Shrimp and Tomatoes "If only I could give extra stars for being so easy and so tasty!" – crazycatlady.