Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage). Bok choy is the most well-known type of Chinese cabbage, with its "spoon shaped" green leaves and white stalks that are similar to celery. As with many other vegetables, bok choy becomes rich and nutty when roasted in a hot oven. This recipe kicks up the flavor level a notch with a homemade Asian.
Cabbage, however, I'm a huge fan of. This Cabbage and Noodles recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods and I also love this Sweet and Sour Cabbage recipe. It soaks up the other flavors so well and it's a natural choice for pairing with smoked sausage. You can cook Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage)
- You need 1/2 lb of smoked sausage cut into medallions.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sake.
This is a really simple soup to make. Baby bok choy, lightly cooked just until bright green, is the star of this Chinese side dish, which gets earthy sweetness from oyster sauce and portobello mushrooms. Reviews for: Photos of Chinese-Style Baby Bok Choy with Mushroom Sauce. Watch this video about NOODLES WITH SMOKED CHICKEN SAUSAGE EGG AND BOK CHOY ASMR MUKBANG – FOOD CRAVER ASMR.
Smoked sausage with bok choy( Chinese cabbage) Instructions
- Wash and chop the bok choy.
- Take the thick white part of the bok choy and put into pan add spices cook covered stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add the sausage stir in well, cover, cooking for 4 minutes.
- Add green and the rest of bok choy stir well.
- Cook 2 minutes add sake, add two eggs stir everything together.
- Mix cornstarch and water add a little at a time till right thickess to dish serve enjoy.
For best asmr effect use headphones! Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa, subspecies pekinensis and chinensis) can refer to two cultivar groups of Chinese leaf vegetables often used in Chinese cuisine: the Pekinensis Group (napa cabbage) and the Chinensis Group (bok choy). Bok choy, a type of Chinese cabbage with a crisp texture and peppery flavor, is anything but flavorless. Let these bok choy recipes be proof. Traditionally prepared with a whole duck, this updated stir-fry lends duck breasts a gentle, caramelized smokiness.