Overnight French toast bake.
You can have Overnight French toast bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight French toast bake
- Prepare of Bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla.
- You need of Cinnamon optional.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare of Confectioner sugar for dusting.
- You need of Syrup.
Overnight French toast bake instructions
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a bowl mix (mix well) melted butter and brown sugar together. In a 13×9 baking dish cover the bottom of it with the butter and brown sugar mixture cover evenly..
- In a bowl mix eggs milk and vanilla.
- Place bread slices on top of brown sugar and butter mixture.I cut one piece of bread to fit on the side because it had a big gap I did that for both layers and Iam happy that I did, that is optional but I’d did it to get more..
- Using half of the egg and milk mixture pour over each piece of bread (can sprinkle cinnamon at this point if you like).
- Add the 2nd layer of bread and add the rest of the egg and milk mixture to each piece of bread and can add more cinnamon on top if you like. Wrap up and place in Refrigerator overnight..
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins with aluminum foil on. Remove foil after 30 mins and cook for 15 more mins..
- Notes- I put it on the broiler setting for the last 2-5 mins to get the top done a little more and a little crunch to it. I cut this into strips Iam not sure if you can see that in the picture, because this was made for kids or can cut it the shape of the bread..