Bak Choy In Black Bean Sauce. Incorporating a few fermented black beans to a vegetable stir-fry—like this crisp version with baby bok choy—instantly adds a punch of flavor. Magical flavor beans (as I like to call them) are salty, a little funky, and a wonderful ingredient to have in your kitchen if you stir-fry frequently. The Best Black Bean Sauce Recipes on Yummly
For those of you who know what Chinese black bean sauce is, you already know the wonders it does for your Asian-inspired dishes. Add the watercress to the steamer and cook just until it wilts. In a small cup, stir together black bean sauce, vinegar, and water; set aside. You can have Bak Choy In Black Bean Sauce using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy In Black Bean Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spicy black beans.
- You need 3 small of kalamansi or 1 medium lime.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 cup of bak choy.
The sauce uses fermented black beans to create a distinct savory flavor that goes great with black pepper. It's a popular sauce and is usually Love the taste, love the ease and how quickly this comes together. I added some barely steamed bok choy and will make this more often now that I have tried it. Try them with bok choy and black bean sauce.
Bak Choy In Black Bean Sauce Preparation
- Bring a pan of water to a boil then add salt and bak choy and let ot simmer for 1 minute then off heat.
- Put 2 tbsp of spicy or non spicy black bean sauce on plate and spread it on the plate.
- Add 1 lime , kalamansi or lemon juice , 1tsp of olive oil and 1tsp of sesame oil onto the spicy black bean sauce.
- Layer the blanched bak choy on the spicy black bean sauce then serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER RECIPES USING SPICY BEAN SAUCE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.
Clams are a lean and delicious source of protein and the automatic generator of a tasty, instant sauce. Brinjal, bok choy and black bean together make this a very traditional Chinese combination. Use your own combination of vegetables if you are not a brinjal lover. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about a minute.