Bak Choy With Carrot. Bok choy sauteed with carrots and beets is seasoned with cardamom for a colorful side dish to any main dish. In a large wok, heat the oil over medium heat. Baby bok choy, once found only in Asian markets, now is available at many farmers markets and in well-stocked supermarkets.
Spicy Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce. Bok Choy is one of my favorite vegetables. It has its own spiciness that is complimented by the sweetness of the sauce in this recipe. You can make Bak Choy With Carrot using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Carrot
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dice shallots.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dice garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or stock.
- You need 1 of small grated carrots.
- You need of bak choy.
- Prepare 2 cup of bak choy stem.
- Prepare 2 cup of bak choy leaf.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Optional add on.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Of Xiao Sing Wine.
To assemble the salad, add the bok choy and carrots to a large bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss well to combine. When ready to serve, garnish with the toasted almond slices, green onions, and sesame seeds.. Divide noodles, bok choy, carrot, and zucchini among bowls.
Bak Choy With Carrot Preparation
- With oil saute dice garlic and shallot with the stem of the bak choy for 1 minutes.
- Add the bak choy leaf and water then cover lid for another 1 minute.
- Add salt and light soy sauce (with coo sing wine if using) and mix well then add grated carrot and let it simmer for another 2 minutes with lid cover.
Top evenly with soup, eggs, if using, basil, and remaining scallions. Serve with additional sesame oil and Sriracha for drizzling alongside. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the udon noodles. Peel the carrots, and continue to peel lengthwise to create "noodles." Peel and thinly slice the shallot(s). Chop the unpeeled ginger into large pieces.