Baby Bak Choy With Canned Stew Pork. You can change this preference below. Delicious Pork With Bok Choy Recipe. Chinese Ginger Pork & Pak Choi Recipe – Asian Bak Choi – Chinese Cabbage – Chinese Pork – Boy Choy.
I love this easy bok choy recipe! I've also spooned canned albacore tuna on top and drizzled everything with a little more olive oil and loved it. Here's another idea, try swapping fresh garlic for roasted garlic! You can cook Baby Bak Choy With Canned Stew Pork using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baby Bak Choy With Canned Stew Pork
- You need 1 can of stewed pork.
- Prepare 10 of small baby bak choy (nai bak choy) or (Choy sum) or any green vegetables.
You can use bok choy or baby bok choy. Trimming the stem off – don't trim too much – just the Hi, if i want to cook bak choy with meat, should i precook the meat first or just add the meat before As usual, gotta love the pictures. ? This also reminded me of garlic-ginger chicken which is stewed till. A wide variety of canned stewed pork options are available to you, such as preservation process, type, and certification. with Baby Bok Choy. To the pan of cooked pork and bok choy, add the sauce (carefully, as the liquid may splatter) and cooked noodles.
Baby Bak Choy With Canned Stew Pork Preparation
- Put the canned pork stew onto a pan then layer all the baby bak choy (nai bak choy) and cover the lid ,simmer in Low heat for full 5 minutes then off heat and serve immediately.
- Another option using the same canned pork stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450759-potato-with-canned-stewed-pork.
- My Lunch Today , Choy Sum With Canned Pork Stew Serve With White Rice.
Transfer to rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. The finished pork stew should be decidedly sour, tamarind's calling card, but you're in control of how puckery things get. Remove bok choy from the skillet or wok and place it on a warmed platter. Drizzle the reserved sauce over the greens and serve. Ladle the broth into the noodle bowls.