Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy. A succulent, savoury sauce cloaks tender slices of marinated pork and fresh, crunchy Chinese vegetables in this straightforward stir-fry from GoodFood. Meanwhile, trim the base of the bok choy and wash the stalks thoroughly. Cut off the leaves and set aside, then chop the stalk into slices about.
There are more exciting bok choy recipes When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. A simple after work Pak Choi vegetables dish which only involves blanching and minimal ingredients. Spicy Crab Balls With Oyster SauceDelicious. baby bok choy, garlic cloves, minced. You can cook Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy
- It’s 15 slice of thinly pork belly.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 small of red chili pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of dice spring onions.
- It’s 1 cup of bak choy stem.
Continue cooking until they begin to brown and crisp on edges. Into the large skillet or wok, add bok choy leaves and oyster sauce and toss vegetables gently to combine; continue cooking until greens. Vegetarian oyster sauce is easy to find at any specialty store. Bok Choy is one of my favorite vegetables.
Pork Slice In Oyster Sauce With Bak Choy Step by step
- With oil pan fry the thinly slice pork and fine dice garlic till garlic ate lightly brown but not burn and pork are cook about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then add in oyster sauce and stir fry to mix and then pan fry it till its fragrance and almost dry about another 3 minutes.
- Off heat and Add in dice red chili pepper ( optional ) and spring onion and serve as it is ,,THINLY SLICE PORK BELLY IN OYSTER SAUCE.
- AS FOR BAK CHOY ,QUICK BLANCH BAK CHOY STEM IN SALTED BOILING WATER THEN DRAIN DRY AND SLICE IT UP.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY THINLY SLICE PORK BELLY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360905-stir-fry-bulgogi-beef-porklamb https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355511-pan-fried-pork-with-ground-mustard https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333456-cabbage-and-corn-cob-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354304-pork-and-tomato-stew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458652-ginger-and-onion-pork-soup-broth-stock.
It has its own spiciness that is complimented by the sweetness of the sauce in this recipe. All Reviews for Spicy Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce. Walk into any Chinese restaurant in the world and it is almost guaranteed the menu will include a simple vegetables stir fry dish with oyster sauce (and garlic oil). Although this particular recipe calls for baby bok choy, you can use other vegetables too. Some of my favorite include yu choi, gai lan, chai sim.