Walnut Bok choy. Add raisins, bok choy and remaining sherry to pan. Cook uncovered over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the bok choy has wilted. Stir in the walnuts and sauce mixture and cook until sauce thickens and bok choy is tender crisp.
To Serve: Toss shrimp in mayonnaise sauce. Place bok choy on plates or serving platter. Stir in the marinade and a pinch of salt. You can have Walnut Bok choy using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut Bok choy
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of bok choy.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
Move vegetable mixture to the border of the pan. Now add garlic, ginger, bok choy, chicken or vegetable stock, soy sauce, mirin, and rice vinegar. Add shredded bok choy to a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon, honey, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
Walnut Bok choy Preparation
- Wash your bok choy with mild soap and water leaves and stems. Then dry them.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok. Chop the bok choy into thirds. Add to oil. Add garlic, onion powder, and salt. Stifry till green leaves are wilted..
- Add walnuts stirfry on high heat 3 minutes. Stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Slowly add olive oil in a stream, whisking. Pour over shredded bok choy and toss to coat. Spicy Bok Choy Slaw "Sensational dressing! I adore spicy food and this hit the spot. Spicy-hot, tangy and slightly sweet; perfect side dish." – marljong.