C.J.P. Beef an Marrowfat Pea Tray Bake.
You can have C.J.P. Beef an Marrowfat Pea Tray Bake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of C.J.P. Beef an Marrowfat Pea Tray Bake
- You need 4 of Baking Potatoes or 6 small ones.
- Prepare 200 g of Mature White Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1.000 g of 5% Fat Lean Steak Mince.
- You need 200 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 360 g of Marrowfat Peas.
- You need 50 g of Parmesan Cheese.
C.J.P. Beef an Marrowfat Pea Tray Bake step by step
- Put oven on at Gas Mark 7,wash outer skin of the Jacket Potatoes – pierce holes in the potatoes with a Dinner Fork,place Sea Salt on a medium sized Baking Tray and place the Baking Potatoes on top and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes..
- Put butter,Cheddar Cheese,Beef mince and drained tin's of Marrowfat peas,2 tin's,into a very large mixing bowl and then break up the very hot Baking Potatoes into the mix..
- Spread it all out onto the large Baking Tray and bake for 30 minutes at Gas Mark 7 still,could melt little bits of Parmesan over the top for the last 5 minutes or an extra 5 minutes – or better still grate some Parmesan over the hot cooked Dish.Done..