Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron.
You can cook Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron
- You need 2 of 8"x 8" Himalayan Sea Salt Blocks [reuseable].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Raw Rock Lobster Tails [4 1/4 pounders + lemon juice + lemon pepper].
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh Large Sweet Sea Scallops.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Saffron Threads [for scallops + reserves for clarified butter].
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Lemon Juice [+ wedges for garnish].
- You need of ● For The Butter.
- It’s 2 Cubes of Salted Butter.
- It’s to taste of Saffron Threads [optional].
- You need to taste of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon Pepper.
Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron instructions
- Gradually heat up your Himalayan Salt Blocks 20 minutes on low. Then, up the heat to medium for 20 minutes. Then, increase heat to high for 20 additional minutes. This method is meant to keep your blocks from splitting or cracking for later use..
- Lightly coat your seafoods with a slight amount of garlic infused olive oil and place on your heated salt blocks..
- Four small Rock lobsters on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Split tops and squeeze fresh lemon juice and lemon pepper over tails. Place in preheated oven at 350° for 7 to 10 minutes or until your internal temperature is 140°..
- Saffron pictured..
- Saffron seasoned Sea Scallops on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Allow scallops to cook for 2 minutes on each side. No need to bake them. Your fully heated salt blocks will be hot enough to evenly cook them..
- ● For The Clarified Butter – Using 2 bricks salted butter. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat until butter starts to foam and boil. About 7 minutes. Pour butter through a tight fine-mesh strainer [or cheesecloth] to remove any impurities or particles. Add butter back to pan and add additional salt and pepper to taste, a twist of lemon juice, fresh or dried chives, lemon pepper and saffron threads. Mix and serve piping hot..
- Scallop and lobster appetizer bowl pictured. Serve with seasoned clarified butter, fresh warmed bread and roasted garlic. Enjoy!.