Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette. Combine vinegar, mustard, soy, etc. and mix well After bok choy is steamed you have two options: Chop up piece into bit size pieces while still warm and pour the ginger vinaigrette over. or Plunge steamed bok choy into cold water to crisp it back up. Then chop and pour ginger vinaigrette over. Separate bok choy leaves and rinse under cold water to clean.
To serve warm: Chop up piece into bit size pieces while still warm and pour the ginger vinaigrette over. Sauteed grouper prepared with baby bok choy, ginger, and soy and oyster sauces is an example of his interest in Asian foods and ingredients. Chef Eric Ripert, of Le Bernardin in New York City, enjoys exploring foods from many parts of the world. You can cook Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
- You need 1 lb of Bok Choy.
- You need of Ginger soy vinaigrette.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Finely chopped fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- You need 2 1/4 tbsp of Sunflower.
- It’s of Thinly sliced scallions.
Whisk oil, vinegar, orange juice and ginger together in a small bowl. Toss bok choy with dressing and top with basil, Aleppo pepper and pomegranate seeds (if using) on top. Never used bok choy in a salad? The ingredients are useful to make bok choy with ginger vinaigrette recipe that are bok choy, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, reduced sodium soy sauce, sugar, garlic clove, fresh gingerroot.
Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette Step by step
- Steam your Bok Choy- don't over cook.
- Prepared sauce: whisk together ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl, then gradually whisk in oil, adding it in a slow, steady stream, and continue whisking until mixture is emulsified. Stir in scallions, if you want.
- Pour over Bok Choy.
Bok choy with ginger vinaigrette may have an alternative image of recipe due to the unavailability of the original image. Great recipe for Bok Choy With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette. The wok may seem crowded, but the leaves wilt quite a bit. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Trim off the root ends of the bok choy, separate the leaves, and wash them well.