Bak Choy With Bacon. Bok choy is fried with bacon and onion for a speedy yet satisfying side dish. Make this as a side dish or add your favorite protein for a full meal. Месяц бесплатно. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vinegar. Return the onion-bean mixture back to the pan and season with. This will separate it into individual stalks. You can have Bak Choy With Bacon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Bacon
- It’s 4 slice of bacon (sliced thinly).
- It’s 5 of dried Chili pepper (optional) or fresh Chili pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of hot water.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Prepare 5 of full cups diced Bak Choy.
Make a horizontal cut along each stem to Add Bok Choy stems to mixture. Crisp, fresh, and loaded with flavor, this Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish! Glistening with an addictive garlic and ginger. We got bok choy from our CSA this week.
Bak Choy With Bacon Instructions
- With oil pan fry the bacon with the dried Chili (optional add on) till its fragrance and brown about 5 minutes.
- Add in the dice Bak Choy and stir fry to mix well.
- Add in some water and stir fry to mix well then season with some salt and mix well then off heat and serve.
I also didn't know what to do with it. But I wasn't in the mood to stir-fry so I turned to my good friend The Google and found this recipe on AllRecipes.com for Bacon-y Bok Choy. Our most trusted Chicken Bok Choy With Bacon recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. I just finished cooking some grilled pork, now I am looking for an idea on what to pair it with, so I opened the vegetable bin and saw this bunch of bok choy.