Sausage and bok choy II. Baby bok choy, lightly cooked just until bright green, is the star of this Chinese side dish, which gets earthy sweetness from oyster sauce and portobello mushrooms. Cabbage, however, I'm a huge fan of. This Cabbage and Noodles recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods and I also love this Sweet and Sour Cabbage recipe.
Our Favorite Way to Cook Bok Choy. This recipe was actually the result of a mistake — I was throwing together a quick lunch while using up as much of what was left in the fridge as I could. The term Chinese sausage refers to any type of sausage originating in China, so there are many varieties and flavors of Chinese sausages available on As you would with beef, chicken, or shrimp, you can stir-fry Chinese sausages with different kinds of vegetables, including bok choy, snow peas. You can create Sausage and bok choy II using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage and bok choy II
- You need 2 pounds of smoked sausage.
- You need 10 ounces of sour pickled mustard greens, I got mine from the local Asian market.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pickled onions, see one of my recipes.
- It’s 2-1/3 pounds of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Salmon and Bok Choy Green Coconut Curry. Meet your new favorite, cold-weather one-pan salmon dinner. Roasting lightly chars the bok choy and intensifies the natural sweetness and juiciness of the shrimp. And cooking them together leaves you with plenty of time to whip up a gently spicy.
Sausage and bok choy II Instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Wash and chop up the bok choy, add to oil.
- Remove casing from sausage season the bok choy with salt, pepper, and garlic.Stir and add cut up sausage.
- Mix together cover and simmer 7 minutes.
- Chop the onions.
- Add the onions, mix well..
- Rinse and slice the mustard.
- Add to sausage.
- Add caraway seeds. Simmer covered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Emeril Lagasse makes a stir fry dish in a wok from Hong Kong, Bok Choy with asparagus and sausage. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine bok choy, pork, broth, soy sauce, ginger and garlic; bring just to a boil. A simple bok choy recipe for a healthy vegetable side dish. Bok choy recipe is so easy to make and takes only a few very simple ingredients. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with peppercorns, scallions, and cilantro.