Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon. Steamed Pak Chio and Ginger-wrapped Salmon Recipe-recipe ideas-new recipes-woman and home. Scrumptious Fish Dishes: Steamed Salmon With Pak Choi It's quite a challenge to imagine a healthier lunch or supper than steamed salmon paired with crunchy pak choi.
Blanch the pak choi in boiling salted water for two minutes, drain and refresh. In a wok, heat the sesame oil and When hot, add the garlic, spring onions, chillies and the remaining ginger. Remove from broth and place in serving bowls. You can create Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon
- It’s 2 of pak choi leaves.
- Prepare 4-6 slices of root ginger.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, shredded.
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Ladle ginger broth and a little pak choy over salmon. Steamed pak choi and salmon with sticky. Pak choi is a traditional Asian ingredient often served with oriental flavours. Explore options for cooking pak choi using this how to cook pak choi guide.
Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon Preparation
- Trim the pak choi leaves and pour over boiling water until they are just beginning to soften. Spread ginger slices and spring onions on top of each of the salmon fillets and wrap the pak choi leaves around them..
- Put the salmon into the steamer, cover and steam for 10 to 15 minutes, until the fish is pale pink and cooked through..
- Meanwhile, place the dressing ingredients in a pan with 1 tablespoon of water, and bring to boil. When the fish is cooked, transfer to 2 plates and pour the sauce over. Serve immediately..
Add the salmon, pak choi, shiitake mushrooms, edamame beans, red cabbage and rice noodles to the pan. The Best Pak Choi Recipes on Yummly Pak Choi – Noodles Soup, Ginger Pak Choi Stir-fry, Duck Legs With Pak Choi. Steamed Sea Bass With Ginger And Chilli; Soy Pak Choi On The SideThe Spike. Chinese steamed fish topped with fresh ginger and shallots / scallions that is "cooked" when hot oil is Steamed Chinese Fish with a Ginger and Shallot Sauce!