Pak choi salad with leek and onion. Pak choi salad with leek and onion Easy to make fresh salad that combines well with anything. I just love any sort of salad! veveru Czech Republic. A very different flavor which was a nice change from "regular" salads.
Baked Rice with Leeks and Bok Choy. Baked rice with mushrooms, leeks, and bok choy makes a delicious, all-occasion side dish. Sautee onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and leeks in a little chicken broth until tender. You can create Pak choi salad with leek and onion using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pak choi salad with leek and onion
- It’s 1/2 of onion (preferably red).
- You need 2 of bulbs of pak choi.
- Prepare 1/2 of leek.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 spoons of white yogurt.
- You need 2 spoons of olive oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
Add edamame beans and heat through. Get to know what food is in season and also awesome recipes what you should cook with them. Artichoke Arugula Aspabroc Asparagus Bean Beet Broccoli Brussels Sprout Buckwheat Cabbage Carrot Cauliflower Celeriac Celery Clover Collard Corn Cover Crops Cucumber; Deer and Turkey Mix Easy Veggies Eggplant Endive Gourd Greens Ground Cherry Kale Kalettes Kohlrabi Leek Lettuce Luffa Mangel Melon Okra Onion Pak Choi Parsley. See great recipes for Leek Oil too!.
Pak choi salad with leek and onion Instructions
- Cut the onion into small cubes..
- Thoroughly wash the pak choi bulbs and separate the leaves..
- Cut the bulbs into smaller pieces..
- Wash and cut the leek into slices..
- Add all veggies into the bowl. Add pressed garlic and white yogurt. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix it all together and serve with your favorite dish. I served this salad with a spinach pie (see my other recipe)..
Pak choi salad with leek and onion. Easy to make fresh salad that combines well with anything. I just love any sort of salad! A cool season vegetable in the cabbage family, bok choy is moderately difficult to grow, according to Cornell University. Careful pest control is a must.