Bok Choy Chopped Salad. Bok Choy Chopped Salad Miso is an ingredient we use fairly often in the farm kitchen, it adds a lot flavor, has health benefits, and a little goes a long way! The price tag on a tub may seem a little high, but it will last months. If you cook along with us during the CSA season it's a good investment.
Wash and chop bok choy (smaller is better) and green onions in large salad bowl. Mix vegetable oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end forming a cluster similar to that of celery. You can have Bok Choy Chopped Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Chopped Salad
- It’s of vinaigrette:.
- It’s 2 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of agave nectar or honey.
- It’s of minced zest and juice of 1 small lemon.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare of salad:.
- It’s 3 heads of baby bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced (3 cups).
- It’s 1/2 c of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 c of slivered red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 c of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 c of roasted salted cashews, chopped.
Remove the tofu from the oven and assemble your salad with tofu, bok choy, and sauce. My Asian Bok Choy Salad is dressed with a creamy sesame dressing that is nutty and toasty delicious. Friends, if you love bok choy as much as I do, this is I invented this baby bok choy recipe in one late evening. Chop bok choy into bite-size pieces.
Bok Choy Chopped Salad Instructions
- In small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients..
- In large bowl, toss salad ingredients together. Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with cashews..
Toss together with bok choy and onions in large bowl. Dressing can be poured on salad or kept on the side. But this baby bok choy salad was different, it had no garlic and was very light and fresh tasting. And yet, it totally worked like fresh Kimchi. Make dressing by chopping onions in a blender and then mixing in all ingredients except bok choy.