You can have Peas kachori using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas kachori
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- You need As needed of Sunflower oil for frying kachori.
- You need as required of Water for kneading.
Peas kachori instructions
- Take a mixture blender, add peas,salt and green chilli in it.Make a fine paste of it.keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil in it Now add the peas paste in it and fry them well.keep aside..
- Take a large bowl,add maida,salt and oil in it.mix them well and add little water and make a dough.Make small balls from them.flattened a dough place one spoonful stuffing into the middle and sealed the dough to make a stuffed ball..
- Now take a rolling pin and roll out each stuffed balls into a disk..