Sauteé potato and beef.
You can have Sauteé potato and beef using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteé potato and beef
- Prepare of Beef (make small balls then boil).
- It’s 400 g of minced beef.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of starch.
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 of potato (cut small then fried).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of shallots (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Sauteé potato and beef step by step
- Boil a water, then bring the beef to boil. Drain and let it cool. Leave the boiled water for later..
- Heat a pan, fry the peeled potatoes then set aside.
- Heat a pan, add some oil, fry garlic and shallots until golden brown..
- Bring the meatballs in, add other seasonings, followed with potatoes. Add some beef broth to have more sauce..
- Let it cooked and absorb all the ingredients. Last, add some sliced chilli for fragrant.