You can cook Lobster tails using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster tails
- You need 6 of Lobster tails.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 Tb of unsalted butter.
Lobster tails instructions
- Place lobster tails shell-side up with the tail end away from you.Cut through the top of the shell snipping through the shell and top portion of the meat as you go. stop at the base of the tail..
- Flip the tail over to the see-through side and crack the ribs using both thumbs down the center. This helps open the shell. Remove and discard the vein if you see one..
- Carefully run your thumbs down the sides of the meat to loosen it from the shell.Lift the meat from the shell,keeping it attached at the base then press the shell together underneath and set the lobster meat back over the top,opening up the meat to butterfly the tails. tranfer to casserole dish..
- Preheat oven to Broil on high heat. in a small bowl mix all marinade ingredients together and spoon it over the lobster tails.broil 10-11 mins..