Stirfried beef with bok choy. Separate bok choy leaves from stems. Tossing the sliced steak in a mixture of cornstarch and baking soda results in extra-supple beef. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut.
Top with some of reserved green onions. Serve with brown rice and/or quinoa. Add bok choy and broth to the pan. You can have Stirfried beef with bok choy using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stirfried beef with bok choy
- Prepare 300 gr of beef stir-fry cut or beef schnitzel.
- It’s 2 of big bok choy.
- You need cloves of Few garlic.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
In a small bowl, stir together the sherry, soy sauce and chile paste. Cut the bok choy lengthwise into halves or quarters, depending on size. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. This recipe for Chinese stir-fry beef with three vegetables features an interesting contrast of textures and flavors that pleases both kids and adults.
Stirfried beef with bok choy Step by step
- If you use schnitzel, cut your meat into thumb size pieces..
- Wash the bok choy. Separate the leaves and cut the them in half..
- Smash and chop the garlic. The amount of garlic is your personal choice, I usually use about 4-5 cloves..
- Heat up your pan at high heat. Once pan is hot, add 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Throw in the garlic and stir for a few minutes then throw in the beef..
- Add a tbsp of soy sauce and keep stirring until most of the beef turn pale brown. Remove beef from pan..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil into the cooking pan and throw the bok choy in. Add soy sauce to taste and stir well. Turn down the temperature to medium and put a lid over the pan. Cook until the bok choy turns a little translucent but not too soft..
- Turn up the temperature to high again. Throw the beef in and stir well. Add more soy sauce if needed. Turn off stove and remove from heat..
- Serve with rice and vege soup (In the photo: Miso soup with seaweed).
Marinated tender flank steak is stir-fried with bok choy, mushrooms, and red onion in a flavorful dark soy sauce with rice wine or sherry sauce. It's packed with thinly sliced sirloin, bok choy, and mushrooms in a savory stir fry sauce. Serve it with some Healthy Fried Rice or Healthy Chow Mein for the perfect Chinese takeout inspired meal. Add in turnips, bok choy stems, and win choi stems. Stir-Fried Pepper Beef With Bok Choy.