Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy. Vegan and Gluten-Free, but with lots of flavors! The Bok Choy with Garlic can be perfectly served with Instant Pot Cashew Chicken , Instant Pot Mongolian Chicken or Instant Pot Garlic Sesame Chicken. Toss bok choy, oil, garlic and salt in a roasting pan.
Make Ahead Oven Roasted Bok Choy. Unlike many recipes with leafy greens, you can prepare oven roasted bok choy ahead of time. It's still best to roast it fresh, but you can prepare the pan with oil, salt, pepper and garlic ahead of time. You can create Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy
- You need 4 of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 8 of pat butter.
- It’s To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s 8 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 8 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of red peppercorns slightly crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Simply cover and place in the fridge, then roast right before serving. Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy. From my first edition the batter made the chicken too slimy. Although at the time, I only had bone-in chicken wings and the.
Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the bok-choy. Split the bok-choy in half. Season and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and garlic..
- Add the pepper corns and put in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Take out and add the butter and Parmesan cheese, put back in oven till butter and cheese melts. Put under the broiler till browned..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!,.
This stuff is amazing and this is a perfect way to use them up if you've received these recently in your CSA Bake the roasted artichoke halves. Carefully flip the artichokes, cut side down, keeping the garlic and lemon inside. Brush the outer sides (now facing up) with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Parmesan – fragrant and flavorful vegetable side dish. Perfectly roasted Brussels sprouts with Parmesan, breadcrumbs and spices.