Bok Choy Soup. This Bok Choy Soup will fight your flu. Now, I can't claim that it will cure anything (I'm not a doctor), but things like ginger and garlic are there to help when you feel like crap. This warm and earthy bok choy soup with noodles and ginger broth is perfect for cold winter nights.
Let's take a look at what the best recipes of bok choy soup are Ginger Bok Choy Soup with NoodlesNaturally Ella. Baby Bok Choy Soup With Garlic and GingerPickled Plum. low sodium vegetable broth, soy sauce, chili paste, dried shiitake mushrooms. How to clean, prepare, cook and grow this popular Chinese vegetable. You can cook Bok Choy Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup
- You need 1 head of bok choy.
- It’s 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 cube of pork bouillon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Serve with:.
- Prepare of White rice.
Bok choy 白菜 (bai cai) is ubiquitous in Singapore. It is one of the easiest vegetable to prepare and eat. This bok choy recipe is one of my favorites. Bok choy is a type of cabbage, and quite versatile.
Bok Choy Soup Instructions
- Wash bok choy and cut in 1/2 inch to 1inch square pieces. Separate greens and stalk and set aside..
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot. Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Add bok choy stalk and cook until soft, about five minutes. Add soy sauce and ground black pepper and stir until well coated..
- Add water to pot and bring to a boil. Add fish sauce, beef bouillon, pork bouillon, salt, and crushed red pepper. Bring mixture back to a boil stirring occasionally..
- Mix bok choy greens in pot and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until greens and stalks and desired tenderness, about 30 minutes..
It's easily found in markets and sold in several shapes and. Quick an easy tofu soup with Bok Choy and a wonderful roasted fresh pepper dipping sauce. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. It's the perfect bok choy soup, too! I particularly love enjoying this warm, flavorful bowl of Vietnamese chicken soup on laid-back weekends, but it's also great packed in a thermos for lunch.