Bok Choy Sauteed. A simple bok choy recipe for a healthy vegetable side dish. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end forming a cluster similar to that of celery. I just recently introduced Paul to Bok Choy.
I was really happy with his reaction. All Reviews for Sauteed Baby Bok Choy. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You can make Bok Choy Sauteed using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Sauteed
- Prepare 1 pound of baby bok choy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
For the full Lemon Garlic Bok Choy Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Bok choy (American English), pak choi (British English), or pok choi (Brassica rapa subsp. chinensis) is a type of Chinese cabbage. Chinensis varieties do not form heads and have green leaf blades with. Unlike regular bok choy, baby bok choy really does stand out in taste.
Bok Choy Sauteed Preparation
- Add the oil to a pan. Heat the oil..
- Wash and slice the bok choy in half. Rinse the inside of the bok choy..
- Add bok choy to the hot oil cut side down and sauté till caramelized. Then turn over. Add salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Cover with the cheese added to the cut side and add the paprika..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
It is a bit more delicate and It's a great addition to soup, stir fry, or just sauteed on its own — just make sure not to over cook it. When it comes to serving up a healthy side dish. Ginisang Pechay is simply Sautéed Bok Choy. This healthy vegetable is classified as a cabbage. This Filipino bok choy recipe is simple and delicious.