Bok Choy Sauté. In a large sauté pan with a lid, heat oil over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer. I love this easy bok choy recipe! Bok choy – We prefer to saute baby bok choy but you can also buy traditional bok choy and saute it up just the same.
It makes a great vegetarian side dish. A simple bok choy recipe for a healthy vegetable side dish. Sauter les piments et l'oignon jusqu'à tendreté. You can have Bok Choy Sauté using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Sauté
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- You need 7 cups of washed bok choy.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Saupoudrer de poudre d'ail et ajouter quelques gouttes de sauce soya. Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group. From: Light And Easy Diabetes Cuisine. Rinse bok choy in cold water.
Bok Choy Sauté Step by step
- Heat the oil to very hot. Wash the bok choy then chop it up..
- Let dry. Wilt in pan sauté for 10 minutes add seasonings..
- Sauté till tender for about 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
This bok choy recipe is one of my favorites. Bok choy is a type of cabbage, and quite versatile. Mix well and saute for another minute. Add in sweet potatoes, skinned and cubed into ½ inch peices. Mix in the bok choy, and cook and stir until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks The prep, and sauté time took mere minutes to cook up the baby bok choy and it was done.