Bok Choy Salad. Making Baby Bok Choy Salad for a spring fling? Just click and slide the number next to "servings" on the recipe card below to adjust the ingredients to match how many you're. Wash and chop bok choy (smaller is better) and green onions in large salad bowl.
Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end forming a cluster similar to that of celery. Bok choy or pak choi is a Chinese leafy-cabbage. Bok choy, also known as leafy Chinese-cabbage, is one of the popular vegetables in the mainland China, Philippines, Vietnam and other. You can cook Bok Choy Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Salad
- Prepare 3 of baby bok choy.
- You need 1 of medium vine ripened tomato.
- You need 1 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded colby cheddar, Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chunk swiss cheese.
- It’s To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of red wine vinegar optional.
- It’s To taste of extra virgin olive oil optional.
- It’s To taste of your favorite dressing optional.
Baby Bok Choy Salad with Sesame DressingCulinary Hill. Bok Choy Salad With Ramen Noodles Recipes. If you are wondering what bok choy is, let's get that out of the way first. Thinly slice the bok choy stalks and leaves for a salad that's full of color and texture.
Bok Choy Salad Step by step
- Wash and finely chop the bok-choy. Slice the tomato into thin wedges. Wash and peel the cucumber with stripes then cube it..
- Roll the ham and slice into ribbons. Add to the rest of the salad. Add the cheeses and toss well..
- Serve with salt and pepper. Add the dressing. I hope you enjoy.
You can also use larger bok choy, but save the wide, fibrous ends of the stalks for a dish where they'll be cooked. This video is about amazingly tasty, cancer-fighting Apple Bok Choy Salad Recipe. Seriously, even if you're not a veggie eater, you will love this salad. ★. Saute chopped bok choy. sesame oil. soy sauce. Cook chopped slab bacon on medium-high until done; remove with slotted spoon.