Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy. Sautéed bok choy and a bed of fluffy jasmine rice and round out this satisfying dinner. Garnish with the green tops of the scallions and remaining sesame seeds. Bok choy, also known as pak choy or pok choi, is a type of Chinese cabbage, that has smooth, wide, flat leaf blades at one end with the other end forming a cluster What is the between Bok Choy and Baby Bok Choy?
Lay a piece of cod over the rice. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Cut off and discard the root end of the. You can make Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken 3-4 boneless, skinless chicekn.
- It’s of Eggs: 3 eggs- whisked.
- It’s of Cornstarch: 1/3 cup of CS.
- You need of Flour: 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of Orang juice: 1 cup orange juice.
- Prepare of Sugar: 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Rice Vinegar/ white vinegar: 2 tablespoons of RV or WV.
- You need of Soy Sauce: 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s of Ginger: 1/4 teaspoon ginger.
- It’s of Garlic Powder: 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or garlic cloves.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes: 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes.
- It’s of Orange Zest from 1 orange.
- Prepare of Corn starch: 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Orange Zest.
- Prepare of Baby Bok Choy.
Recipe Pairing Guides » Chicken Recipes » Turkey-Jasmine Rice Meatballs with Baby Bok Choy. Grilled Asian Pork Chops and Baby Bok Choy Recipe. Stir-Fried Bok Choy and Mizuna with Tofu Recipe. Chopped bok choy can substitute for whole baby bok choy.
Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy Step by step
- Sauce: In a medium pot, add the OJ, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and red pepper chili flakes. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl. Mix and whisk the cornstarch with 2 Tablespoons of water to form a paste. Then add to orange sauce and whisk together. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken. Once the sauce is thickened, remove heat and then add orange zest..
- To make chicken: Place flour and cornstarch in a shallow dish. Add salt if needed.
- Break and whisk the eggs in a separate dish..
- Dip chicken pieces in the mixture of egg and then flour mixture..
- In a medium pan with oil cook the chicken until golden brown. If greasy place chicken in paper towel. DO not cook chicken with orange sauce (will cause it to be gooey). Pour orange sauce on chicken and garnish chicken with orange zest and green onion. Use the leftover sauce on rice..
- Toss chicken with orange sauce. You may reserve some of the sauce to place on rice. Serve it with a sprinkling of green onion and orange zest, if so desired..
- Baby Bok Choy: wash and dry, then place BBC in medium pan with olive oil with lid until soft and roasted. Removed lip until seared on both sides..
Jasmine rice has a pleasant aroma that underscores the other Asian ingredients, but any long-grain white rice will work to help keep the Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Tonight's video from Blue Apron is the Sesame Chicken w/ Bok Choy & Jasmine Rice. Like, Subscribe & enjoy the videos 🙂 Site link. Asian jasmine rice is cooked with sauteed bok choy in chicken broth for a delicious and easy rice side dish. Melt butter in a deep wok or wide pot over medium heat.