Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes. Return the skillet to the heat and add the remaining coconut oil, and stir-fry the onions and bok choy together until just cooked; remove from pan. Reheat the skillet over medium heat and add the blended tomato-ginger sauce. Stir while cooking until the sauce begins to thicken, then add the meat, bok choy and onions.
Find baby bok choy at many supermarkets, or farmer's markets, or Asian food markets. Baby Bok Choy One Pot Rice. Asian Chicken over Jasmine Rice and Baby Bok Choy. You can have Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes
- You need 2 bunches of organic baby bok choy.
- It’s 1 of large organic vine ripen tomato.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
From my first edition the batter made the chicken too slimy. Although at the time, I only had bone-in chicken wings and the flavor was perfect. Slice bok choy into inch long length after washing. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high.
Sautéd baby bok choy with tomatoes Step by step
- Slice bok choy into inch long length after washing. Dice tomato into large cubes..
- Sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic. Add sliced bok choy and tomatoes. Sauté until tomato leaching out red juice..
- Season it with salt or fish sauce. Serve it with porridge or as a side dish for brown rice..
Add bok choy, stirring to evenly coat. A cool season vegetable in the cabbage family, bok choy is moderately difficult to grow, according to Cornell University. Careful pest control is a must. Remove from heat, serve and enjoy! Sauteed Bok Choy with Shrimp is quick to make.